Goodbye Roosevelt

By Weesita (Chloe) Sriburachai
Graphics/Photo Editor

Screen Shot 2018-04-29 at 8.20.56 AM

Photo by Billy Montgomery

This moment is super surreal for me. I still remember the first day I walked into Roosevelt University, and in the next three weeks, it’s going to be my last day to be a student in this school; I am going to graduate.

Along entire way at Roosevelt University, It has not been easy since I am an international student coming from Thailand, a country located on the opposite side of the world. I have so many things to learn; however, I can tell that my life would have been more difficult if I was here without the help of kind people.

Thanks to the IMC faculty, all of my professors, staff and friends for giving me a lot of knowledge, love and support. Also, the Office of International Programs (my boss, Dawn and my colleague, Bello) and the Office of Admissions.

In this place, I learned a lot about how to work as a professional in an office in the U.S. I am so lucky that I have such great people around me as well as a great team to work with.

Thanks to The Torch as well for giving me an opportunity to join the coolest school newspaper team. Last but not least, I want to say thank you to everyone in every office in this school and everyone who has been joining in my journey all the way until now. Roosevelt University is a super awesome school. I don’t really know how I can say this right, but thank you so much for everything. Being a part of this school is one of the best lifetimes of mine that nothing on earth could compare with.

Advertisements